Your access to and use of this website is subject to legally binding terms and conditions. Carefully read the following terms and conditions before accessing or using this website. Your accessing or use of this website indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you,
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley and all of its properties (“
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley”). We may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on this website. Your continued use of this website after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
All references to money amounts in this Agreement, unless otherwise specified, are in Canadian dollars.
Canadian Copyright Law
Copyright protection is automatic in Canada. A work need not be registered with the Canadian Copyright Office nor does it have to be marked with a © to indicate that it is copyright protected.
- a) Restricted Uses
Unauthorized copying or commercial publication or exploitation of text, images, audio and video clips and other content of this website including publication, retransmission, broadcast, circulation, selling, reproduction or redistribution, except as authorized by
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley, is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any text, images, audio and video clips and other content for commercial use, publication, or any purpose other than fair dealing as defined by Canadian law, must request and receive prior written permission from
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley. You covenant and agree not to use any screen scraping, framing, bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars, intelligent agents or other automated processes on this website or its content, without
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley written consent.
Permission for such uses may be granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley. A usage fee may be assessed depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
- b) Links to Third Party Websites
The Built For This Baby website contains links to third party websites. The linked sites and pages are not under the control of
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley and
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. These links are provided as a convenience only and shall not be construed as an endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked website by
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley
- c) Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley linked to these terms and conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley relating to your use of this website and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
- d) Termination of Access
You agree that
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your password, account, or use of
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley Properties, Services or Paid Services and remove and discard any User Postings at its convenience or for any reason, including without limitation if we believe you have violated or may violate these Terms and Conditions. You agree that any suspension and/or termination of your access to
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley properties, or use of the Services or Paid Services may be effected without prior notice and that the
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley will not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
- e) Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
IN NO EVENT WILL
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree to indemnify
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley and its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- a) Personal Information Protection and Privacy
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley should you have questions or concerns about our personal information protection practices.
- b) What is personal information?
“Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address and includes information about your products, services, subscriptions and usage, credit card information and billing records. It does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
- c) What type of personal information does
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley collect?
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley collects various types of personal information. We may collect any of the following:
- i) Your name, billing/shipping address, email address, telephone number,
and credit card information, including card number, card type, cardholder name and expiration date, when you purchase products or services from us or products from the online
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley Shop. We may also obtain some or all of this information when create a user account on
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley. By purchasing a product or service from us you consent to have your email address added to a
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley mailing list with the purpose of updating you on your purchase, delivering virtual products, informing you of upcoming news, events, updates, promotions and contests pertaining to
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley.
- ii) Personal information you provide to us when you participate in any of our events. This personal information might include your name, profession, e-mail address, phone number, photograph, answers to specific questions, password and computer information.
iii) Personal information you provide to us when you participate in any of our on-line programs, other meeting spaces, blogs or forums. This personal information might include your name, profession, e-mail address, phone number, photograph, answers to specific questions, password and computer information. The personal information you provide to us when participating in our online programs, meeting spaces, blogs or forums may be used for marketing purposes.
- iv) Personal information you provide to us when you participate in one of our contests, sweepstakes or surveys. This information may include your name, email address and street address, and the answers to survey questions. The personal information you provide to us when participating in these promotions, surveys and contests may be used for marketing purposes.
- v) Personal information you provide to us when subscribing to our newsletters or emails or when you use our web site, including, but not limited, to when you created a
Built For This Baby at www.builtforthisbaby.com or www.georgiamorley.com. This personal information might include your name, billing/shipping address, email address, telephone number, and credit card information, including card number, card type, cardholder name and expiration date.
- vi) Your personal information from our business partners and other third parties provided they have agreed to obtain your consent before disclosing your personal information to us.
vii) Certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to our web site www.builtforthisbaby.com or www.georgiamorley.com. This information is collected from your computer’s Web browser to enhance your experience on our web site and may include your IP address, operating system, Web browser software, screen resolution, and referrer Web site.
- d) How does
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley collect personal information?
We collect personal information that is voluntarily provided to us by our customers, members, sponsors, web site users and the public in general when they contact us via telephone, e-mail, web browser, or in person. As mentioned above, we may also collect personal information from our business partners and other third parties who have agreed to obtain the consent of the person the information pertains to before disclosing the information to us. Joyous Health may also collect personal information through the following means:
- i) Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a web site user’s computer hard drive containing information about the user. When someone signs in at our web site as a Joyous Health Insider, we record their Member ID and name on the member account in a cookie file on their computer. We may also record their password in this cookie file if they checked the box entitled “Save this password for automatic sign-in.” The user’s Member ID, password, and the name on their member account is stored in the cookie file as encrypted data, to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing the information it contains. Cookies automatically delete this information from our computer storage system after 30 days, but permanent cookie files remain on the user’s computer’s hard drive until they manually delete the file.
- ii) Web beacons. To assess the effectiveness of promotional and marketing e-mails we send, we may attach a web beacon to the email that provides us with confirmation when the recipient opens the e-mail. This only occurs if the recipient’s computer supports such technology.
- e) Why does
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley collect your Personal Information?
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley may collect personal information about you and use it for the following reasons:
- i) To provide products and services to you, to inform you of changes and other relevant information pertaining to your purchase, to bill you when you make a purchase from us, to acknowledge your support and to provide that information to the Canada Revenue Agency and to contact you when necessary for these purposes.
- ii) To provide you with services or recognition you request.
iii) When you register a
Built For This Baby user account we use your information to create and manage your membership.
- iv) For marketing purposes. We may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, surveys, contests and special events or providing other marketing information to you. Promotional e-mails are intended to inform you of new or unique opportunities, events or special deals that are available from
Built For This Baby. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails. In addition, we may send you postal mail notifying you of promotions, surveys, contests or special events or providing other marketing information to you. You can unsubscribe from this postal mail service by sending an e-mail with “unsubscribe” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your e-mail address and street address. This information will only be used to remove your from our list of recipients of marketing emails and mail.
- v) To improve the quality of your visit to our web site. We use electronic information such as “cookies” to improve your use of our web site. We collect certain information (e.g., purchasing trends) based on your navigation of our web site to better understand and serve our customers, members and web site visitors. This data allows us to streamline your ability to navigate our web site and develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to our customers and members and web site visitors.
- vi) To improve our service offerings. We monitor and analyze the use of our service offerings in order to determine which services are popular and useful to our customers, members and web site visitors so that we can improve them.
vii) To better understand your interests.
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley may also prepare aggregated user statistics or information summaries to describe our services and their popularity to our business partners and prospective advertisers and for other lawful purposes. The aggregated user statistics and information will not contain any personally identifiable information.
viii) To provide a secure and safe environment for our visitors and employees.
- ix) To co-operate with law enforcement and to protect against violations of criminal or civil laws.
- x) We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with your membership, viewing your purchase(s), logging on to www.builtforthisbaby.com or www.georgiamorley.com, or accessing your account from our web site.
3) THE DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley takes your privacy very seriously and WILL NEVER sell or rent any personal information we collect.
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley may disclose some personal information we collect to service providers who help us provide personalized content and advertising to you. When you buy a product or products through our
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley.
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley discloses your personal information to a third party service provider for production, fulfillment and shipping of your order.
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley PROTECTS YOUR PRIVACY
All information submitted to our web site or email addresses is transferred to the
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley computer servers. During an on-line transaction, this information is submitted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL-enabled web browsers employ a security protocol between the client and the server computer in order to ensure that information will be transferred to the intended recipient secured servers only.
There are several places throughout our website that may link you to other web sites that do not operate under
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley makes no promises, warranties or representations about these third party web sites and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that information you provide to us over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of our control.
5) YOUR CONSENT
If you don’t want
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley CEO, Georgia Morley, at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
6) VERIFYING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To enable us to do so, please inform the person to whom you provided your personal information of any change to that information.
You can inquire about, access and review your personal information held by
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley and make corrections to it. Please us by sending an email to our firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with these matters. In some cases
Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley will be prevented from disclosing the requested information to you. If any request you make for access to personal information is denied, we will provide you with an explanation.
7) RESOLVING YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns about Built For This Baby/Georgia Morley personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.